"Channel Watch provides an unbiased validation of our services and the feedback allows us to make critical adjustments to improve our patient experience".
Jon White, Hospital Corporation of America
Frontline Focus ~ Test Call program
A positive consumer experience has a direct effect on your bottom line. Channel Watch has conducted thousands of test calls directly to behavioral health facilities. We understand this interaction.
Channel Watch delivers the intelligence needed to ensure that the consumer's first interaction with your facility is a positive one. We contact your facility, posing as a potential client in need of the behavioral health services provided by your hospital.
Your assessment and referral clinicians have direct interaction with potential clients or patients, you must ensure your Assessment and Referral teams are professional and effective. This guarantees a positive experience for your clients.
Based on the predetermined best practices of your facility, we measure the quality of the intake clinician's interactions. These interactions are scored, recorded and preserved for your review.
Frontline Focus ~ test calls provide real time feedback of clinician performance. The scoring component and recording component helps you make performance measurable.
- Shortly after test calls are conducted, you will receive on-line access to the actual recordings and scoring for each test call.
- You can listen to actual recordings.
- You can review a complete, individualized test call scorecard. This is useful as a measurement tool for management staff.
- Channel Watch can provide results by shift, by supervisor or by other individualized segments.
- Use test calls as a motivation tool and improve productivity for every team member and supervisor.